Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
The Handyguys are interviewed by a local Ohio newspaper.
The Handyguys were interviewed by Joy Brown from the The Courier in Findlay Ohio. We recorded the interview and turned it into a podcast.
Some of the topics covered in the interview:
- Spring repairs
- Gutters, repair or replacement
- Spring Time Home Inspection
- Check out the home inspection checklist as part of Episode 57
- Are you ready for a DIY project?
- Do you have the right skills?
- Have you helped someone else with your particular project?
- What resources do you have? Tools? Money? Time?
- Are you ready to DIY was also discussed in regards to basements in Episode 16
- Background on Handyguys Podcast
- How we got started
- Where we learned what we learned
- Some of our most successful projects
- Some of our project failures
- Some other online resources
- Tile – John Bridge
- Plumbing – Terry Love
- Electrical – EZ DIY Electricity
- Woodworking – The Wood Whisperer
You can check out the article written By Joy Brown after the interview here http://www.thecourier.com/Issues/2009/Apr/19/ar_news_041909_story3.asp
Thanks for listening. We will be back next week with more home improvement advice. As always, if you have any questions about you home just let us know.
5 thoughts on “Behind The Scenes With The Handyguys”
Hey guys. Thanks for the mention. Great show as always! I am moving into a new house soon so I am sure I will have a small ton of questions for you! 🙂
Congrats on the new house! New shop too?
A new shop is indeed in the works. Never thought I would have the opportunity to build from scratch. Lots of decisions to make……ugh. It hurts so good, lol.
One more web forum you may want to add as a DIYer plumbing resource is:
Very Active with quick quality answers…
Thanks for the link.