Handyguy Brian’s garage a disaster, he has a mix of recycled cabinets, home-made shelving, pegboard and cheap, rusty metal shelves. In this episode The Handyguys discuss garage organization and show off their new set.
Redline Garage Organization offerings
Here are a few of the advantages of using Redline’s Garage Organization offerings discussed in this video:
- These cabinets are not just closet systems repurposed. Paul discuss redline versus your easyclosets.
- Custom Cabinet options are available 11 colors, rolling work benches, slatwall, everything you would need for getting completely organized. These features insure a very customized system to insure you have a place for everything which is the key to keeping the garage organized.
Buying Process – Easy for customer
- Redline sells through a dealer network, if there is not a dealer in their area they will assign one of their project managers at Redline Garagegear to their project.
- The first step is thorough discusion of what your needs are and what the space is we have to work with.
A cabinet layout is drawn based on your needs are and the space you have
- Modifications to the layout can be made
After the order is placed
- Redline Garage Gear will then manufacture the cabinets in 3-5 days and ship them.
- Typically if a customer buys from a dealer it is a “turn key” solution meaning they will install the system. If the customer does not have a dealer in their area and they work with Redline directly who can provide an installation DVD to show how to install. Many times people will hire a handyman / carpenter to install rather than doing it themselves
Depth of offerings
- Over 500 different cabinets
- Custom sized cabinets
- 11 colors
- Top of workbench has a heavy-duty impact coating
- Powder coated paint finish holds up well
- Drawer slides are full extension allowing easy access to the contents
- Hinges are heavy-duty euro style hinges
Basic installation overview
- Wall hanger – The cabinets install easily by hanging on a wall mounted rail.
- Cam lock devices hold the cabinet carcases together
- Hinges install into pre-drilled recesses and doors attach easily
- Drawers com pre-assembled, just attach the slides.
Go to http://www.redlinegaragegear.com/ and click on “Win a custom workbench”