Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
In this audio episode of The Handyguys Podcast, we answer a question we get a lot: What gear do we use to make our show? We also announce our participation in the True Value Blog Squad.
Podcasting Audio Gear
Sorry, no home improvement topics this week. We get asked a lot questions like these:
- What kind of microphones do you use?
- What do you use to record the show?
- Where did you get the booms for your mics?
- Do you use a mixer?
In this show, we try to answer the questions and now we will have a post we can refer people to whom want to know.
Here is a list of the gear:
- Alesis MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 Mixer
- Heil Pro 40 Broadcast Microphone
- Heil Sound SM-2 Shockmount for PR-30 AND PR-40 (Black)
- AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones
- cheap boom stands
- Samson C Que 8 Four Channel Headphone Amplifier
- XLR Cables
- Laptop with SSD (SSD drive not required)
- Adobe Audition
In the podcast you can hear use discuss why we chose what we did.
We will be participating in the True Value Blog Squad again this year. We will be joined by several other great bloggers, make sure you check them out.
“Veteran” Blog Squad Members
- Katie with All Bower Power: http://www.bowerpowerblog.com/
- Josh with Bungalow 23: http://bungalow23.com
- Kate with Centsational Girl: http://www.centsationalgirl.com/
- Brian & Paul with Handyguys Podcast: www.handyguyspodcast.com
- Layla & Kevin with Lettered Cottage: www.theletteredcottage.net
- Roeshel with The DIY Show Off: http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/
- Sarah with ThriftyDecorChick: http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/
“New” Blog Squad Members
- Bruno with ManMade DIY: http://manmadediy.com/
- Taylor with Mary Janes and Galoshes: http://www.maryjanesandgaloshes.com/
- Marian with Miss Mustard Seed: http://missmustardseed.blogspot.com/
We look forward to this year’s activities as well as seeing what the other bloggers have in store.
One thought on “Audio Podcasting Gear We Use (to do the show) and True Value Blog Squad”
Great stuff you got here. Great interview